niedziela, 23 kwietnia 2017

Watercolour Fun with Maremi's Small Art

My Dear Friends :)

I cannot believe that it's been a month since my last post.
All I can say is that recently it's been sooo so busy but good busy :) I have been making lots of videos for you... learning new techniques, experimenting... 
Most importantly we had so much fun!
Today's post is about my new love - watercolors !
Some of you have seen my trials on Instagram... where I share lots of photos from my practice.
Here is a few pics for your inspiration.









If you are just starting with watercolors...
If you are not too sure which paints to choose... I hope this video will be very helpful!
Enjoy :)


I would love to share with you my Galaxy painting. 
It is such an easy and fun technique, 
I promise you... you will love it !



I hope you will grab your watercolors and try with me!

 
Lastly I have some easy watercolor background idea for You!
I hope you will enjoy it !




 

ps. Click HERE to visit my Instagram :)

Love, Marta xoxox

6 komentarzy:

  1. Awesome inspiration as always !! Now I am getting addicted with watercolor 😍😍

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So lovely your paintings Marta !! REally wonderful! I like watercolours. Thank you so much for sharing. Happy week, hugs,
    Caty

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Great inspirations!Thanks. It's time to try watercolours 😊

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. So pretty! I love your watercolor pictures. Watercolors are one of my favorite mediums.
    Kate

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Are you looking for free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    OdpowiedzUsuń