piątek, 15 kwietnia 2016

5 projects, 2 videos and one beautiful Limited Edition kit

Hi everyone,
Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are doing well.
Today I would love to share my recent makes for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.
I am very lucky to inspire you every month as part of MCS.

This time I created very delicate, romantic layout. I must say I love this photo of my girl.
Page is very soft and bright with few paper layers.


I hope you will enjoy my video too!


Next up are cards!
Those are very simple, classic a little shabby chic, perfect for every cardmaker beginner.
You will find tutorial for all 4 cards.
Enjoy!







ps. If you wish to see the kit... go HERE ;)

ps.2 I love, love, love Instagram... if you wish to jump into my word, here is the link :)
 https://www.instagram.com/maremis_small_art/


I wish you a wonderful weekend, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. Красивые и нежные работы.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Marta I just love how you used the picture of your Beautiful daughter into your art. (I have been blessed with a daughter)You are very creative . Thank you for taking the time to share. I really enjoy your tutorials. Every thing you make is so beautiful. I need all the creative help I can get.😃 Thank you from a beginner crafter from Minnesota! Gail p.s. Your English is PERFECT!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    OdpowiedzUsuń