sobota, 16 stycznia 2016

Mixed Media Journal Cover + VIDEO Tutorial for Dusty Attic

Hi everyone!

Firstly I must tell you how excited and happy I am to share with you my very first project for Dusty Attic, australian manufacturer.
It's my great pleasure to reperesnt such a wonderful brand and be side by side with all the talented girls from the team! It'a a dream come true !

Today's art will show you one of my most favourite way of creating and expressing myself.
I am very much into deep mixed media creations.
I decided to alter my own calendar cover with all the stunning embellishments with addition of some amazing colours. I have also made a full video tutorial for you :)



To create my background textured I used Webbing stencil from Dusty.
As my focal point I added most stunning chipboard Vintage Frame ever! This is a perfect example of a product that would make your design stand out.
I also added cute Dusty Attic Flowers in white so that I could alter them and add some colour.


To colour my project I used few sprys from Lindy's Stamp Gang and Inka Gold.
I made a full video tutorial for you, I hope you will enjoy it and find it inspirational.


Here you have few more close up photos.







Sending you many creative hugs, Marta xx


13 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful, my colours:) I like the lace and flowers. I could have one like that:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So gorgeous - wonderful embellishing and the colours are so beautifully blended. Love the texture and the hints of gold.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous calendar cover you created - pretty colors, chippies and colors - and a wonderful video.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love this and I must do something like this. <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What a beautiful project Marta!! And congratulations on being a Dusty Attic designer! Love the colors, the composition, the little round objects on it...gorgeous work!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I want it!!! lol Amazing project,love,love,love it! :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wonderful - absolutely wonderful - Thanks for the video.
    sandy xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Amazing ! Beautiful colours :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Beautiful!!! A piece of Art!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Beautiful project an excellent video!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Increíble e impresionante realmente bonito. Hace poco tiempo que te sigo y he de decir que me encanta tu estilo.
    Un beso!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Just been enjoying your videos over on youtube, and popped back to say congratulations on joining Dusty Attic - fantastic!
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń