piątek, 23 października 2015

'That fear' - mixed media canvas for Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hi everyone,

Did you know that you can spray on wood ?
Todays make will prove that you don't need many art supplies to create some great looking piece.


To start with I used recycled small wooden pieces which you can find attached to the back on every new canvas. I find those elements very handy and cheap way to get some cool embellishments.

My first step was to stick few wooden bits on the back on my mini canvas.
My next step was to add some string and modeling paste.


As my focus point I added Archival Cast Heart from Prima in the centre of my canvas.
When everything was dry I started spraying my piece.


I used Neon Graffitti set. This set became my very favourite and must have set.










Here are few more photos:






Have a great creative day !
Marta xx


8 komentarzy:

  1. GORGEOUS Marta..fabulous design and love the colours..fabulous..I am saving my wooden bits from canvases too..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gorgeous work Marta! I love these colors and you are so creative with those wood sticks!! Beautiful done!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. As always... GORGEOUS!! Love this Marta, your work is always inspiring to me xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love how you use those wooden pieces in your projects. It's inspired me to think twice about the things I throw away, and I find my mindset changing. Thank you so much!

    OdpowiedzUsuń