wtorek, 22 września 2015

Kit Designer for The Scrapbook Diaries

Hello my dear friends !

I love sharing with you my projects... but also I love sharing with you some good news. This time is no different. I wish to invite you to The Scrapbook Diaries Store

The Scrapbook Diaries was established in 2007 to provide scrapbooking kits to the scrapbooking community. Since then, it has grown into a premier ecommerce destination for scrapbooking supplies and scrapbooking information. For over a decade, owner Janene Meyerowitz has been an avid scrapbooker, her husband even proposed to her in the pages of Creating Keepsakes. Mrs. Meyerowitz teaches scrapbooking at local craft stores and now both designs and curates scrapbooking kits for the online ecommerce website The Scrapbook Diaries.

I am super excited and so honoured to be invited to design some mixed media based scrapbooking kits for you !
Today I would love to share my very first designer kit for this store! It was my great pleasure to put together this awesome mixed media set and VIDEO tutorial for this page
To buy a kit + video go HERE :)


This page is packed with brand new collection from 7 Dots Studio 'Lost & Found', stunning Prima Marketing Flowers, awesome stamps from Gabrielle, stencils from The Crafter's Workshop and chipboards from Blue Fern Studios.

Visit The Scrapbook Diaries Facebook page Here :)  and follow them for more wonderful kits to come ! 

You will get unlimited access to a full VIDEO tutorial with the purchase of the kit (also a bonus page made by wonderful Janene). Kits are limited so grab yours before they gone !


https://www.thescrapbookdiaries.com/

 Love Marta xx

1 komentarz: