środa, 31 grudnia 2014

'Life' mixed media journal page + VIDEO tutorial by Marta Lapkowska

'Life' mixed media journal page + VIDEO tutorial by Marta Lapkowska

Hello everyone and Happy New 2015 year.
I hope you will have an amazing coming year.
I wish you many happy moments and health as my dad keep saying it's most important :)

It's my last project for 2014.
Last but one of my favourite. 


In this project I used my favourite of all sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang. On the video you will have all the names for all sprays used.  
 If you would like to get inspired by Lindy's design team here is link to their blog.

To build my backround at the very beggining I used mediums from Finnabair. Gesso and pastes


Journals are my love. They tought me how to play and let go.
Creating spreads is like taking a walk into new world. Learning, discovering and most importantly enjoying.
Have you got your journal ?
Did you start one ?
Maybe new 2015 year is a perfect moment to begin.


I have also prepared video tutorial for my page.
It's mixed media page with 'decoupage touch' as I call it technique - decujournal.
I added decoupage technique which I learned ages ago while making decu bottles, home decorations etc.
I hope you will enjoy this process and feel inspired for new 2015 !



Love,
Marta

5 komentarzy:

  1. Przepiekny!!!! taki zrelaksowany i kreatywny :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Really beautiful! Happy New Year!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Such a great video! I must get back to my art journaling!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I absolutely love this art journal layout. So soft and vintagey and just gorgeous.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. wspaniały tutorial - a praca zapiera dech w piersiach - podziwiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń