środa, 14 maja 2014

My vintage cards - DT Cardz and Scrapz

My vintage cards - DT Cardz and Scrapz

Hello my friends ;)
I love vintage, I love making cards !
I had a great pleasure to create for my design team in Cork Cardz'n'Scrapz. This is a craft supply shop. You can find there all the arts and crafts pieces ! The choice is huuuuge.
I created two vintage cards with beautiful Tim Holtz papers and few other stunning bits.
You can read more here about my creations.



I adore the stamps from Kaisercraft sentimentals ! They are perfect for many occassions.
I hope you enjoyed those mixed media cards and I will talk to you soon.

Marta xx

2 komentarze:

  1. These two cards look wonderful!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in noisy bars and restaurants...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to learn a shocking secret that can literally get you your own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    OdpowiedzUsuń